My Blog List

Saturday, May 15, 2021

An auspicious milestone - An emotional moment.

I was going through my blogs on https://anil-ramesh.blogspot.com/

While I reading my Chaupadis, I started to think about the journey so far and tears rolled down involuntarily. 

A cousin of mine called me during that moment and appreciated my work by encouraging me to write more verses in Kannada. I couldn’t speak to her because I was overwhelmed by her gesture. 


With a heavy throat, I told her that I would call her later. She understood my situation and asked me if I was in tears. I said Yes and she teased me as always and the conversation ended with smiles on our faces. 


My wife was observing me all this while and she started to tease me as if I was a crybaby. Later, I got an emotional hug from her before she went to the kitchen to make some Coffee.